|Package||PREMIUM (RM)||GOLD (RM)|
|TOTAL PERMANENT DISABLEMENT|
|Driver (up to)||10,000||10,000|
|Passenger (up to)||5,000||8,000|
|AUTO LOAN PROTECTION (up to)||10,000||10,000|
|FLOOD ALLOWANCE (up to)||1,000||1,500|
|PREMIUM||ONLY AT||ONLY AT|
|PA insurance underwritten by Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad.
||( per person / year )||( per person / year )|
Death BenefitPay the Sum Insured in the event of accidental death in the Named Vehicle.
Permanent Disablement BenefitPays up to Sum Insured according to Permanent Disablement Scale due to accident in the Named Vehicle.
Medical ExpensesPays actual expenses incurred up to the limit due to the accident in the Named Vehicle.
Auto Loan Protection BenefitPays the outstanding balance of Hire- Purchase Loan in the event of accidental death to vehicle owner in the Named Vehicle.
Flood Allowance BenefitPays up to the limit in the event of damage to Named Vehicle due to flood.
How to purchase
Simply download and fill in the registration form below, and submit it to the list of participating sales outlets OR you can directly register at our participating outlets.
Click to Read More
- Loss caused directly or indirectly, wholly or partly by
- Bacterial infections (except pyogenic infections which shall occur through an Accident, cut or wound)
- Any other kind of disease
- Medical or surgical treatment (except such as may be necessary solely by Injuries covered by this Policy and performed within the time provided in this Policy);
- Any Injury which shall result in hernia
- Suicide or any attempt thereat (sane or insane); Insanity, suicide (whether sane or insane), intentional self-inflicted injuries or any attempt thereat
- Loss occasioned by war, invasion act of foreign enemy, hostilities, or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), mutiny, civil war, revolution, insurrection, conspiracy, military or usurped power, martial law, or state of siege, or any of the events or causes which determine the proclamation or maintenance or martial law or state of siege, seizure, quarantine, or customs regulations or nationalization by or under the order of any government or public or local authority, of any government or public or local authority, of any weapon or instrument employing atomic fission or radioactive force, whether in time of peace or war. This exclusion shall not be affected by any endorsement which does not specifically refer to it, in whole or in part. The Insured Person shall, if so required, and as a condition precedent to any liability of the Company, prove that the loss did not in any way arise under or through any of the above excepted circumstances or cause
- Pre-existing injuries, illness, conditions, symptoms or disabilities
- Occasioned while the Named Vehicle is used for hire, racing, road rally, pace making, speed-testing or use for purpose in connection with motor trade.
- To the driver if such driver does not hold a valid driver’s license to drive the Named Vehicle or is not qualified for holding or obtaining such a valid driver’s license under the regulations of the Malaysian Road Transport Department or Court of Law and the insurance shall not apply to the passengers in the Names Vehicle whilst the vehicle being driven by such driver.
- While the Named Vehicle is used for illegal business pursuit as an unlicensed common carrier;
- Childbirth or miscarriage or insanity or any illness or disease
- Provoked murder or assault
- While committing or attempting to commit any unlawful and illegal act.
- Riot or civil commotion, lockout or threat of such incident
- The radioactive toxic explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof
- Any Congenital Conditions
- Driving or riding in any kind of race, competition or contest whether casual or otherwise involving motorized land, water or air vehicles including any related activities with or without a valid driving license;
- Any person below the age of fifteen (15) days and above seventy (70) years old
- While the driver is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- Damage to all body parts of Named Vehicle
- Any form of wear and tear damage to the Named Vehicle
- Any other damages to Named Vehicle, other than directly caused by flood.